O&O DiskRecovery Admin Edition
O&O DiskRecovery Techl Edition offers the best DIY data recovery tool. It lets you scan every sector of a hard disk, memory card, or digital camera to find lost files. Even when files systems are formatted or destroyed, it is possible to reconstruct once deleted data. Over 400 file types and version can be recognized and restored, including Word documents, Excel workbooks, Access databases, and virtually every sort of commonly used graphics, photo, movie, and music formats, plus SVG, MP4, BLEND, AUP, JPEG, AVI, MPEG, MP3, WAV, BMP, TIFF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Framemaker, Adobe Illustrator, and many more.
Features You Can Rely on:
- Easy-to-use Wizard to search for and recover files
- New and improved data recovery methods
- Preview of files prior to recovery
- Unlimited number of files can be recovered
- Quick Scan and Deep Scan available
- Supports over 400 file types and versions, unlimited number of recoverable files
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks, CompactFlash, and most digital cameras
- Fast Instant-Installation option
- Add User-defined signatures
- Supports Windows®, Windows® 10
O&O DiskRecovery searches for and reconstructs data that was deleted or lost through software error. It scans the entire hard disk, partition or USB Stick for lost files. Usage is very intuitive, with a step-by-step wizard enabling users with little or no experience to easily recovery data they feared was lost. The free trial version lets users see before they buy just what lost data is in fact recoverable!
O&O DiskRecovery is available in the following three editions:
- O&O DiskRecovery 14 Professional Edition for one computer
- O&O DiskRecovery 14 Admin Edition for one administrator, one company
- O&O DiskRecovery 14 Tech Edition for One service technician
For companies with multiple computers, volume licenses are available at discount pricing.
Try O&O DiskRecovery before you buy