O&O Bluecon Admin Edition Plus
A furnace and refrigerator in every North America household usually work none stop for twenty years. Why cannot computer behave the same? Some computers or servers in a certain area tend to fail more frequent than the same computer and server in other areas for many reasons. It is impossible to compare computer to a furnace.
Why computer stop working?
With hardware components and software built from various companies, computers are more complex and sensitive than household furnace, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Here are just ten reasons why your computer can stop working with or without warning:
- Defective storage device such as hard disk crash.
- power supply or other components stop working after a power spike or just a power outage.
- OS stop working right after installed an older version of software.
- Blue screen right after software updated.
- Data corruption after just a 2 seconds of power failure.
- Latest software refuse to work with outdated OS.
- All kinds of Software conflict
- Virus attack caused by outdated software or user’s irresponsible behaviors
- Less than acceptable environment, including high temperature, too much dirt/dust.
- Users not taking good care of computer
Generally speaking, there are more software issues than hardware issues with today’s computers. when something happen to a computer or server, you don’t simply ship it out or call for onsite service. At least you shout call technical support for advise first. Keep in mind that manufacturer warranty do not cover software issues. Most issues can be fixed by simply formatting the hard drive and reinstall OS. This is a low tech way of fixing problems.
For business large and small, shipping even just a laptop or a desktop computer out for service is not just inconvenience, but also downtime for the computer user means a loss of productivity. There are many things you can do in house, especially with the help from O&O Bluecon, a powerful disaster recovery software. Based on Windows PE, it offers a wide range of utilities, including repairing of systems errors, searching and correcting errors, restoring lost data, resetting passwords, and the list goes on. Having O&O BlueCon onsite is like having IT first-aid kit ready for day to day operation.
If you have ever encountered any following scenarios, then you need O&O Bluecon.
- Defective driver installation after changing hardware causes blue screen
- Windows fails to start for no explainable reason
- Defective Windows updates
- User has forgotten his/her Windows password
- Files without backups are accidentally deleted
- Malicious code has damaged the system
- Data needs to be permanently deleted from the hard disk
O&O BlueCon can starts all utilities your ever need directly from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick), and so avoid the risk of data loss caused by overwriting data on the computer, which might be the case with a new installation. Seamless integration of all O&O BlueCon components saves you the time-consuming job of collecting individual programs.
O&O BlueCon works in virtual environments, even Windows systems running in a computer center somewhere in the cloud can be booted natively and accessed completely. You can access not only to the Windows system, but also to all its data as well. The latest version supports Windows 11 and can be started with all its integrated programs directly from a USB stick or from a network environment.
What Can You Benefits from O&O Bluecon Plus?
- Restoring accidentally deleted data
- Backing up and restoring data (Plus edition)
- Driver problems and service issues
- Secure deletion of data volumes
- Resetting passwords
- Partitioning hard disks
- Combat errors in the registry database
- Advanced error detection – EventViewer and CheckDisk
- Locating and removing data
- Downloading additional tools: Integrated web browser
- Creation of a PXE Boot Medium direct from the Boot Assistant
- Bitlocker drives can be unlocked and accessed
- Scripting over Windows networks
- Support too for Hyper-V
O&O BlueCon 19 is your complete toolbox for IT emergencies – ready to help at any time!
O&O Bluecon is available in the following editions. Plus edition come with O&O DiskImage, a powerful backup software that allows you to create image or a clone for the entire disk, which can be used for quick system recovery.
|O&O Bluecon Admin Edition||Buy Now|
|O&O Bluecon Admin Edition Plus||Buy Now|
|O&O BlueCon Tech Edition||Buy Now|
|O&O BlueCon Tech Edition Plus||Buy Now|
|O&O Bluecon Tech Edition, 1 year Subscription||Buy Now|
|O&O Bluecon Tech Edition Plus, 1 year Subscription||Buy Now|
- The Admin Edition is person-bound, i.e. it is licensed per administrator and can be applied to all computers in the company.
- The Tech Edition allows the user to provide a data recovery service to clients. It is licensed per technician, i.e. it allows a technician to work on any number of different computers.