Epson DS-80W Wireless Portable Scanner
Epson DS-70 is the smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner. It features wireless scanning and groundbreaking speeds ― scanning a single page in as fast as 4 seconds. Users can wirelessly scan critical documents to a PC, Mac®, iOS® or Android™ device. The DS-80W automatically detects whether it’s in wireless or USB mode. There’s no intervention required. A convenient LCD displays the wireless status, as well as the battery level. With world-class service and support, this portable scanner includes a 3-year limited warranty4. And, it includes OCR and document management software to easily create editable text and searchable PDFs.
Why choose Epson DS-80 Portable Scanner?
- Wirelessly scan critical documents
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet document scanner. Ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning
- Fast Scans. Scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds
- World-class service and support. 3-year limited warranty with Next-Business-Day Replacement
- Versatile Paper Handling. Scans documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, as well as business/ID cards and receipts
- Create editable text and searchable PDFs. OCR and document management software included
- USB Powered. Connected to your computer; no batteries or external power supply required
Epson DS-80 Scanner Specifications.
- Model/Part Number: DS-8W / B11B253202
- Scanner Type: Mobile, Sheet-fed 1-pass color scanner
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Colour Bit Depth: 16-bit input / 8-bit output
- Optical Sensor: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5″ x 14″
- Light Source:-color RGB LED
- Scanning Speed: 15 ppm (300 dpi Black-and-White, Color, Gray 1-sheet scan speed
- Capacity: Single sheet feed
- Document Sizes:
- 8.5″ x 72″ max. (up to 300 dpi)
- 2″ x 2″ min.
- Daily Duty Cycle: 300 sheets
- Paper Weight: 35–270 g/m
- Included Software:
- Epson Scan 2
- Document Capture Pro (Windows)
- Document Capture (Mac)
- TWAIN Driver
Software requires Internet connection for download and installation.