Epson DS-70 Document Scanner
Epson DS-70 is the smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner. It features fast speeds for busy professionals ― scanning a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds. This portable scanner accommodates documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, plus business/ID cards and receipts. Included OCR and document management software allows users to easily create editable text and searchable PDFs. No batteries or external power are required when the scanner is connected to a computer via the USB port. Compatible with both Windows® and Mac®, the DS-70 is ideal for virtually any workspace.
Why choose Epson DS-70 Portable Scanner?
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet document scanner. Ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning
- Fast Scans. Scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds
- World-class service and support. 3-year limited warranty with Next-Business-Day Replacement
- Versatile Paper Handling. Scans documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, as well as business/ID cards and receipts
- Create editable text and searchable PDFs. OCR and document management software included
- USB Powered. Connected to your computer; no batteries or external power supply required
Epson DS-70 Scanner Specifications.
- Model/Part Number: DS-70 / B11B252202
- Scanner Type: Mobile, Sheet-fed 1-pass color scanner
- Optical Resolution:600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution:1200 dpi
- Colour Bit Depth:16-bit input / 8-bit output
- Optical Sensor:Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Maximum Scan Area:8.5″ x 14″ (216 x 356 mm)
- Light Source:-color RGB LED
- Scanning Speed:10 ppm (300 dpi Black-and-White, Colour, Gray 1-sheet scan speed)
- Capacity:Single sheet feed
- Document Sizes:
- 8.5″ x 72″ max. (up to 300 dpi)
- 2″ x 2″ min.
- Daily Duty Cycle: 300 sheets
- Paper Weight: 35–270 g/m
- Included Software:
- Epson Scan 2
- Document Capture Pro (Windows)
- Document Capture (Mac)
- TWAIN Driver
Software requires Internet connection for download and installation.