Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus
Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus lets you connect up to 8 USB peripheral devices anywhere on a Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet without a locally-attached host computer.
Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus remote USB hubs give users the simplest and most direct connection options for existing equipment with a variety of USB 3.1 Gen 1 port options.
All Digi AnywhereUSB models have Gigabit Ethernet support for failover redundancy and network bonding with SFP+ ports in the 8 and 24-port models for higher speeds or fiber networks, plus optional Wi-Fi connectivity. Digi AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with 24 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, while AnywhereUSB 8 Plus is desktop or rack mountable (with included rack ears) and AnywhereUSB 2 Plus is desktop or panel mountable with eight or two ports, respectively, and support for Gigabit Ethernet.
- MFG# AG08-G300
- Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
- Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
- AnywhereUSB 8 Plus is rack mountable model that supports up to 8 USB ports
- Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
- Supports multi-host connectivity for each USB port or group independently
- Supports Digi Remote Manager cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor and manage devices
|Digi AnywhereUSB model comparison, ordering information.
|Digi AnywhereUSB 2 Plus, 2 USB 3.1 Ports
|Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus, 8 USB 3.1 Ports
|Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus with Wi-Fi, 8 USB 3.1 Ports
|Digi AnywhereUSB 24 Plus, 24 USB 3.1 Ports
|Digi AnywhereUSB 24 Plus with Wi-Fi, 24 USB 3.1 Ports
|Digi Remote Manager Subscription
|Digi Remote Manager Standard — 1-year subscription
|Digi Remote Manager Premier — 1-year subscription
|Digi Remote Manager Premier — 3-year subscription
|Digi Remote Manager Premier — 5-year subscription