Xerox DocuMate 6710
Xerox DocuMate 6710 is a fast production document scanner for large enterprise wanting to capture and convert large quantities of paper document into digital files. The DocuMate 6710’s 100 ppm / 200 ipm speed is just the start of the story. Visioneer’s On-Board Acuity technology handles 15 image enhancements in hardware, saving PC processing time. A true native USB 3.0 connection delivers a fast pipeline. Finishing off the job, Visioneer Acuity detects the available memory and processing power of the connected PC and uses multi-thread, multi-core logic to ensure that the PC itself isn’t the bottleneck. The result: scan speeds as advertised.
You can connect multiple DocuMate 6710’s to one scanning workstation, multiplying the number of pages handled every hour. And each scanner can be running a different workflow. This opens up a completely new way to handle scans in a concurrent fashion. Connect two 6710’s, scan on one while you’re setting up the other. Or run several at the same time.
Why choose DocuMate 6710?
- Fast 100 ppm / 200 ipm scanning speed
- 35,000 pages daily duty cycle
- 300-sheet ADF and flatbed scanning in one unit
- TWAIN, WIA, ISIS compatible
- Scan without sorting mixed media pages of different sizes
Xerox DocuMate 6710 Specifications.
- SKU. 100N03284
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity
- Weight: 37.4 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 3.0
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 300 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 35000 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 12.09″ x 100″ in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 1.9″ x 2.75″ in
- Dimensions: 18.4″ x 17.5″ x 13.6″ (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Maximum Paper Size: 12.09″ x 100″ in
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 5 – 42 lbs.
- Background Color: Black (default) or white
- Minimum Paper Size: 1.9″ x 2.75″ in
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 100 ppm / 200 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 100 ppm / 200 ipm