Xerox DocuMate 4700
Xerox DocuMate 4700 gives you a flexiable and excellent large format flatbed scanner, and it can act as a flatbed option for many existing Xerox Documate ADF scanners.
Why choose DocuMate 4700?
- 2.5 second / page scanning speed
- 1,000 pages daily Duty Cycle
- 11.7″ x 17″ large format scanner
- Best option for existing ADF scanner
- Include TWAIN and ISIS driver
- Internal USB hub for direct connect to an ADF scanner and the computer
Xerox DocuMate 4700 Specifications.
- SKU. 100N02873
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Simplex (one side scanning)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 1000 pages/day
- Dimensions: 22.8″ x 19.5″ x 4.5″ (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Light Source: LED (Light Emitting Diode), instant on
- Maximum Paper Size: 11.7″ x 17″ (297 x 432 mm) in
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: n/a lbs.
- Background Color: Black
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.15″ x 0.15″ (4 x 4 mm) in
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 2.5 sec/page
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 2.5 sec/page