Unitech MSR120 Magnetic Stripe Reader
Unitech MSR120 Magnetic Stripe Reader is a unique mag stripe reader with RS232 emulation with a USB cable, allowing greater compatibility to older back-end systems. The MS246 magnetic stripe reader is a handy and compact data collection solution easy to integrate into any gym, retail store, restaurant, library, or office.
MSR120 can easily decodes ISO cards, driver’s licenses, credit cards, and more. The information will appear on the screen after a swipe in either direction.
- Compact design
- Reads up to 3 tracks of information
- Bi-directional card swiping
- RS232 emulation on USB interface
- Reliable for over 1,000,000 card swipes
- Velcro pads for easy mounting
- Windows compatible
- Data Editing capabilities
- SKUs MSR120B-33UE:
MSR120, USB (with RS232 Emulation), Black
- Magnetic Head Life: 1,000,000 passes minimum
- Electronics MTBF : 125,000 passes minimum
- Read Rate: Less than one error in 100,000 bits on cards conforming to ISO 7811 1-5 (not caused by operator error)
- Magnetic Stripe Formats: ISO 7811, AAMVA, & CA DMV
- Swipe Speed: 3 to 55 inches per second, bi-directional
- Card Thickness: 0.010 to 0.050 inches
- Slot Width: 050 inches (1.37mm)
- InterfaceUSB-KB: Unitech standard decoding with advanced output data editing
- Dimensions: Length: 3.94 inches
Width: 1.38 inches, Height: 1.18 inches, Weight: 9 oz.