Targus DOCK192USZ USB-C Universal DV4K Docking Station with 100W Power Delivery
Targus USB-C Universal DV4K Docking Station lets you expand your workstation and connect to virtually any laptop with the Universal USB-C® DV4K Docking Station with 100W Power with Legacy Host Power Kit. Designed to support and power a wide variety of laptops and operating systems, including Windows®, macOS®, Android™, Chrome OS™, and Ubuntu®, this dock packs all the ports and power you need, whether you have a USB-C or USB-A host device.
With four USB 3.0 ports (including one that’s high-powered for charging devices), plus an Audio In/Out port for speakers, mics, or earphones, it’s easy to customize your workstation. Truly universal, it’s compatible with various operating programs and platforms. And it comes with power tips that work with ASUS®, Dell™, HP®, and Lenovo™ laptops, among others. It’s compact enough to not take up too much desk real estate. This dock combines power with productivity in a compact size.
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK192USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
Features and Spec:
- SKU. DOCK192USZ
- Supports dual 4K Ultra HD monitor video via 2 DisplayPort™ (DP 1.2a) and 2 HDMI (HDMI 2.0) ports
- Power Delivery up to 100W
- Includes 1-meter USB-C to C host cable (detachable) and 1 standard lock slot
- Power tips included to power Acer®, ASUS®, Compaq®, Dell™, Fujitsu®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM/Lenovo™, and Toshiba