Startech TB3DK2DPM2 Thunderbolt 3 dock
Startech TB3DK2DPM2 Thunderbolt 3 dock is built for productivity, transforming your Thunderbolt 3 laptop into a dual-4K workstation with up to 40Gbps of throughput. The high- performance dock features a PCIe M.2 SSD slot for enhanced data storage, three USB ports, an SD card reader, a Gigabit Ethernet port, a downstream Thunderbolt 3 port for daisy-chaining, plus 85W Power Delivery.
The Thunderbolt 3 dock’s built-in PCIe M.2 SSD enclosure supports transfer speeds up to 1500MB/s with the addition of a PCIe M.2 SSD for ultra-fast data access, enhanced storage, and application buffering and caching. You can also transfer photos or videos from your SD cards to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop. The dock’s SD slot supports SD 4.0 and UHS-II with transfer speeds up to 270MB/s.
Startech TB3DK2DPM2 Thunderbolt 3 dock features you need for your laptop:
- LOCALIZED HIGH-PERFORMANCE STORAGE: Thunderbolt 3 dock has a PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD bay to store/back up files, SD/SDHC/SDXC 4.0 UHS-II card slot & USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps port to connect an external drive
- DESIGNED FOR CONTENT CREATORS: The Thunderbolt 3 Dock features dual monitor 4K 60Hz or single 5K 60Hz via DisplayPort & downstream TB3/USB-C port, SD, 1x USB-C & 2x USB-A Hub, Gigabit Ethernet & audio
- 85W POWER DELIVERY: Thunderbolt 3 docking station with charging to power & charge workstation laptops like MacBook Pro 13/15/16, HP EliteBook, Lenovo ThinkPad, Dell XPS using macOS and Windows
- FLEXIBLE THUNDERBOLT 3 PORT: Thunderbolt 3 docking station’s downstream TB3 port supports 15W & three modes of operation: a second display, daisy chain TB3 peripherals, or connects USB-C accessories
- EASY TO USE: Thunderbolt 3 dock w/ auto drivers; incl. TB3 host cable, front facing ports, USB-A & USB-C BC 1.2 Fast Charge, & Audio; supports extended dual display support on MacBook Pro/Air with Intel processor & single display with Apple M1 Chip