Startech DKT30CSDHPD USB-C HDMI Mini Travel Dock
Startech DKT30CSDHPD USB-C HDMI Mini Travel Dock lets you turn your laptop into a powerful workstation, virtually anywhere you go, and eliminates the hassle of carrying and connecting many different port adapters. The USB-C adapter lets you add 4K Ultra HD HDMI® video output, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port and one SD card reader slot through your laptop’s USB-C port.
You can also use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both the multiport adapter and your laptop simultaneously, with support for USB Power Delivery 2.0. It’s the ideal accessory for your MacBook Pro or other USB Type-C™ equipped laptop, and it’s also Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible.
This multiport adapter means you don’t have to carry multiple power adapters with you. Ideal for mobile use, it features a USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (USB PD 2.0), so you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the multiport adapter.
When coupled with your laptop display, this versatile USB-C multiport adapter makes it easy to create a dual-monitor workstation when you need it. It offers a 4K HDMI port (with audio), so you can easily connect a high-resolution monitor and gain access to more screen space. With higher resolutions, you can view more windows at once and increase your productivity.
Startech DKT30CSDHPD USB-C HDMI Mini Travel Dock features you need for your laptop:
- USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER: Portable USB C travel dock with 4K 30Hz (UHD) HDMI video display output; aluminum space grey design complements Macbook Air, MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, and HP EliteBook laptops
- 6-IN-1 USB-C HUB: This USB-C multiport adapter features 4K HDMI (UHD), Gigabit Ethernet, two USB-A (5Gbps) ports and SD / SDHC / SDXC card reader
- 60W POWER DELIVERY PASS THROUGH: This USB Type-C Multiport Adapter allows you to use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to simultaneously charge your laptop (up to 48W) and power the dock (12W)
- Power the adapter and your laptop through USB-C, using your laptop’s power adapter
- Connect your MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook™ to wired Gigabit internet, in locations where Wi-Fi® isn’t available
- Integrate the compact adapter into small workspaces in offices and home offices