Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, it enables you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
- Cushioned palm rest. Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
- Split keyset design. Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.
- Natural arc. Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips.
- Domed keyboard design. Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle.
- Separate number pad. Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup.
- Mouse with 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right.