Ergotron Zido 25 Adjustable-Height Cart Light Load
Ergotron Zido 25 Adjustable-Height Cart Light Load is perfect for moving small equipment and accessories! Versatile, easy-to-customize Zido carts have all the flexibility you need. Choose from dozens of accessories and outfit your Zido cart to hold a computer system, a laptop, or small devices and supplies. The adjustable-height column moves the surface between 30″ and 40″ (76–102 cm) high so you can position it at the right height for you.
Zido 25 Adjustable-Height Cart Light Load Product Spec.
- Find a comfortable height whether sitting or standing
- Squeeze the lever and a pneumatic cylinder moves the surface to any height between 30″ and 40″ (76–102 cm)
A Strong Foundation
- Zido’s heavy cast-metal base provides a very stable foundation
- Even though it’s small to fit tight spaces, this cart holds up to 150 lbs (68.2 kg) total, and up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg) on the height-adjustable platform*
Load It Up
- Different Zido accessories install on the front or the back of the column to maximize your space
- Add storage, cable management, or keyboard and monitor mounts
- The column has holes in 1″ (2.5 cm) increments to install shelves, bins and other accessories at exactly the right height
Zido 25 Adjustable-Height Cart Product Spec.
- Part Number: ZAL25CG/CG4
- Description: Zido 25, Adjustable-Height Cart, Light Load (cool grey)
- Includes 25″-wide worksurface, worksurface bracket, 2.5″-diameter pneumatic column (light load), rubber column cover, metal base, four 4″ dual-wheel casters (two locking)
- * Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68.2 kg) in total; 40 lbs (18.2 kg) on worksurface. Note: Optimal load on adjustable-height worksurface = 16–30 lbs (7.3–13.6 kg); loads lighter than 16 lbs (7.3 kg) will be harder to push down and loads heavier than 30 lbs (13.6 kg) will be harder to pull up
- When calculating the load being applied to the cart’s column and worksurface, also factor the weight of any accessory options that are being installed
- Zido’s column is offset to the back of the cart base, leaving room in front of the column for you to stand or sit comfortably. The offset column also leaves space to install deeper accessories
- Worksurface is medium-density fiberboard wrapped in highly durable thermoplastic laminate that resists cracking and chipping and stands up to a wide range of chemicals. Metal surfaces have a baked-on powder coat finish
- Worksurface Dimensions: 25″ x 20.5″ (63.5 x 52 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 35″ x 29″ x 7″ (18 x 89 x 74 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs (28.6 kg)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime; five (5) years for pneumatic cylinder