Epson DS-530 Document Scanner
Epson DS-530 Document Scanner is the intelligent choice for your business document management. It offers world-class performance at a significant value. Featuring speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm, this powerful, compact performer includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Quickly scan stacks of pages to a PC, Mac® or online storage account like Dropbox™ or SharePoint®. Advanced paper feed technologies such as Dynamic Skew Correction and Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection offer added reliability, while a 50-page Auto Document Feeder saves time. Additional features include Double Feed Detection Skip, Slow Speed Mode and programmable jobs.
Why choose DS-530 Document Scanner?
- Automatic Two-Sided Scanning. Save time with auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder
- 3-Year Warranty. Enjoy peace of mind with Next-Business-Day Replacement
- TWAIN & ISIS Drivers. include TWAIN and ISIS Drivers for seamless compatibility with existing software
- OCR. Recognizes text characters in a scanned image and can be used to create a searchable text layer for a PDF or convert scanned pages into editable text
- Scan to Cloud. Easily scan documents to Dropbox, SharePoint, Evernote®, Google Drive™ and more
- Versatile Paper Handling. Scan stacks of documents, business and ID cards and extra long pages
Epson DS-530 Document Scanner Specifications.
- Model/Part Number: DS-530 / B11B236201
- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, one-pass duplex colour scanner
- Daily Duty Cycle: 4,000 sheets
- Optical Resolution: Flatbed: 1200 dpi, ADF: 600 dpi
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 8-bit per pixel internal / external
- Optical Sensor:Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Maximum Scan Area: Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″, ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
- Light Source:-colour LED technology
- Scanning Speed: 35 ppm/70 ipm: 300 dpi Black & White, Colour, Gray
- Capacity: 50 sheets
- Document Sizes: Paper size Minimum: 2″ x 2″, Paper size Maximum: 8.5″ x 240
- Paper Weight: 27 to 413 g/m
- Standard Connectivity: SuperSpeed USB 3.0, optional Network Interface Unit (RJ-45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
- Included Software: Epson Scan, Document Capture Software, NewSoft® Presto! BizCard® OCR (software requires Internet connection for download and installation), OpenText Captiva® ISIS (Windows only, via web download), TWAIN and ISIS drivers