Software solution to save email server space and enable easy file retrieval for compliance
Secure archiving for compliance and management
- Manage and access your organization's electronic communications history. This includes emails, attachments, files, calendar entries, faxes, and SMS (text), and voice messages that are connected and logged via email.
- Minimize legal risk. Archive emails and files in their original state in a central, tamper-proof store. This archive helps with compliance, e-discovery and internal investigations while not relying on vulnerable online storage.
- Validate that stored emails, files, and more are genuine with message-auditing functionality.
Easily access and search your electronic history
- The email history and old file versions of people in your organizations are always available for quick retrieval via the GFI Archiver interface, either desktop or mobile.
- Messages, attachments and files are automatically indexed before they are archived, enabling you to search and retrieve faster.
- GFI Archiver + FaxMaker makes faxing more compliant, for less.
Improve email performance and save money
Archive electronic communications separate from the applications to save active server space and improve application performance.
GFI Archiver uses single-instance storage (SIS) to store a single copy of a multi-recipient email and its attachments, rather than multiple copies of the same email.
Gain even more storage savings as Archiver compresses (and decompresses) email attachments in real time to make better use of your storage resources.