Spector 360 is the most powerful employee monitoring software that can monitor employee computer usage to protect you from a variety of problems, including Data theft, Data loss, employee fraud, productivity loss, and much more…..
Why choose Spector 360 employee monitoring software?
- Track and enforce electronic Acceptable Use Policies
- Protect valuable Intellectual Property and trade secrets
- Identify security breaches and risks
- Monitor and audit compliance requirements
- Benchmark user productivity
- Recover lost communications such as email, chat, and IM
- Assist Help Desk with computer recovery
- Eliminate or minimize legal liability
- Obtain data to support accusations of wrongdoing or provide proof of innocence
- Eliminate or minimize security breaches
- Detect the use of organization resources to conduct illegal or unethical activities
How Spector 360 protect your company?
Spector 360 constantly monitors, captures, and analyzes user and user group activity including: email sent and received, chat/IM/BBM, websites visited, applications/programs accessed, web searches, phone calls, file transfers, and data printed or saved to removable devices.
Spector 360 also distinguishes between active time and focus time. This means that you can tell the difference between an application opened and left idle, and one that is opened and actively used. When working to optimize productivity, improve training, and gather application metering data, this distinction is invaluable.
Using Spector 360’s powerful Quick View reports, you will quickly find answers to questions such as:
- How are users communicating with customers and each other?
- Are employees or contractors visiting inappropriate or dangerous websites?
- Which applications are used most? See this information detailed by Active Time, Total Time, and Focus Time
- Who is accessing, transferring, and printing sensitive IP?
- Who is ignoring Acceptable Use Policies by posting information to Facebook on organization time?
- Who is leaking confidential information or valuable trade secrets … accidentally or for personal gain?
- Which users are disclosing information in violation of industry compliance rules and regulations?
- Who is involved in antiquated, outdated, or inefficient work processes?
- Which users are transferring data to removable media like USB drives, CDs, or DVDs?
- What information is being messaged or emailed specifically from your BlackBerry devices?
Organizations of all sizes and industries use SPECTOR 360 to address the following top-of-mind issues:
- Protect their assets and reduce insider theft
- Improve efficiency and optimize productivity
- Track and review activity around compliance and regulatory mandates
Download a free trial of SPECTOR 360 and see how it can improve your organization’s competitiveness, protect its reputation, and minimize losses.