Fragmented hard drives slow down Windows server, cause slow boot time, boot failure, file corruption, data loss, and even system crash.
Each time a file is opened, edited, and saved, the file is scattered all over the hard disk, and this slows down the time it needs for accessing files.
To make sure you have the fastest access times possible, arrange the files on your disks in perfect order. Defragmenting with O&O Defrag Server edition merges the individual fragments from files and then sorts them into separate zones. The result is a faster server boot up time, accelerated programs data access.
Why choose O&O Defrag Server Edition?
- Performance increases of up to 100%
- Prevents new fragmentation from occurring
- Extends the life of your hardware
- Accelerates your Internet browser
- Increases chances for recovering lost data
- Automatic background fragmentation
- Faster backup and restoration
- Defragments PCs at the push of a button
- Remote control in the same network
- Defrags multiple drives simultaneously
- Adapts itself to system load (O&O Activity Guard)
- Zone filing (Optional)
- Defragments individual files and folders
- A total of eight defragmentation methods for any application scenario
- Power Management for Notebooks
- Assistant for scheduling defragmentation
- Screensaver mode defragments in your absence
- Support for USB sticks and memory cards
O&O Defrag is also available in the following editions:
Workstation Edition, a perfect tool to increase PC performance and reduce downtime.
O&O Enterprise Management Console is the central management tool for using O&O Defrag Workstation and Server Editions in a network, and is especially intended for use by administrators. In just a few steps, O&O Defrag Workstation Edition and O&O Defrag Server Edition can be installed across a network, saving administrators substantial time – and money.