Algo 4102 Digital AuxBox is a professional quality desktop call recording solution for Nortel digital telephones on a Norstar, Business Communication Manager (BCM), Meridian 1 or CS 1000 system. Telephone conversations are stored as call records on a customer supplied PC using Algo’s Client Call Recorder (CCR) single-user software provided with each unit. Alternatively, Algo’s Enterprise Call Recorder (ECR) software is available for multi-user applications.
Search and retrieve call records easily
Algo’s recording software allows call records to be easily played back through a PC. Call records may be emailed for quick and easy sharing of telephone conversations to facilitate quality monitoring, training or distribution of key information. Call records can be easily searched, sorted, retrieved or moved for quick and efficient archive management.
Automatic or On-Demand Call Recording
Voice recording may be activated automatically or manually ‘on-demand’ by pressing a key on the PC keyboard or on the telephone itself. Manual recording permits conversations to be recorded at any time during the call, with most recent unrecorded calls cached for handy ‘post-save’ retrieval.
USB connectivity to the PC ensures high quality digital speech and data recording over a siFngle plug and play connection supported by Windows in WMA or WAV file formats.
- Automatic or on-demand call recording
- WAV or compressed WMA audio format
- Call display information recorded
- Call duration, date and time
- Call record, move, email and copy functions
- Task bar flashing indicator when recording
- Call record storage management
- Relay outputs for ring, message waiting, in-use
Best use for the following Applications
- Small call centers, customer service
- Financial trading, banking, accounting
- Emergency services
- Legal offices
- Contract negotiation, purchasing, sales
- School administration, reception, counseling
- Human resource departments
- Dispatch centers
- Conference call meetings