Hard Drive Docking Station turns standard internal hard drive into removable hard drive. Simply connect a hard drive docking station to a USB port or eSATA port of a PC or laptop, and insert a standard 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA hard drive, you instantly gain a large capacity portable storage, without a mobile rack. Hard Drive Docking Station is great for the following application.
- Convenience way for large file transfer, offsite storage
- Make disk image, clone hard drive for disaster recovery
- As a service tool to repair damaged files
- Software testing on single PC or server for multiple users
- Portable storage for off-site storage